Last updated December 30, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Lead Your Way Solutions (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect personal data from our customers both online and offline. In many cases, such information will be collected directly from you, such as through a transaction or inquiry, or your submission of a form, registration, or communication to us. Information may also be gathered from third-party sources (including without limitation, opt-in lists, publicly available data, consumer reporting agencies, other companies, and referrals) and through your activities and interactions with us. We may combine data collected from these disparate sources.
We collect personal data about our customers in a number of ways. While we have tried to be complete, this list is not necessarily exhaustive, given that these activities can vary from time to time.
The types of personal data typically collected by us may include the following, depending on your activities:
- Contact information, including name, title, street address (work), postal code, country, telephone numbers (work, cell, etc.), email address (work), company name, and other similar information.
- Employment information if applicable, (desired specialty, title, career objective, geographic location, compensation).
- Information in the form of audio, video, or photographs, whether submitted via the site or otherwise, such information will only be used for its intended purpose and will not be we shared with or distributed to a third party without the written permission of User.
- In the event you are submitting payment for a product or service, we will collect credit card information that will be shared and stored with third party processors, such as Authorize.net and/or other gateway processors. We do not retain the credit card information in its computers or databases.
- User content, including information provided when you use one of our online communities, forums or other online means of communications, and all other user submissions and content you provide.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may disclose personal data you provide to our service providers, and contractors that we use to support our business and operations (e.g., delivery services, financial institutions, fulfillment services, technical support, advertising, public relations, media and marketing services, legal services, call-in centers, e-commerce and other web-related services such as web hosting and web monitoring services, and event-related services such as online and offline data capture services) who have agreed to keep the information confidential and use it only to provide the applicable service(s). In some cases, we work with other companies who help to gather information from you or help us to communicate with you, such as SalesForce.com.
We may make full use of all information that is de-identified or otherwise not in personally identifiable form, including without limitation, user-generated content.
4. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services or Apps, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services or Apps. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
We take appropriate steps to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, whether in transmission or storage. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems by using secure servers behind a firewall. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. If you have any questions about security in our Services, you can contact us via the contact information below.
6. CONTACT PREFERENCES
We want to keep in touch with you in ways that you find to be beneficial. By submitting personal contact information, you are agreeing that we may communicate with you via email, telephone, direct mail, and/or other means of communication. If you don’t want us to use your contact information for promotional purposes (such as to tell you about other products and services that might be of interest), please tell us that when you provide your contact information. You can also let us know your preference later by contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below, or by following the unsubscribe instructions in various communications that we may send you. Keep in mind that these preferences regarding promotional contacts do not mean that we might not contact you for other reasons, such as those related to an order you placed, an inquiry you made, a newsletter to which you may have subscribed, a membership you undertook, an event for which you registered, a legally required notice, and so on.
7. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. Postal Service to:
Lead Your Way Solutions
35764 Atlantic Ave.
Ocean View, DE 19970