Delivering Total Quality and Excellence
Somerville JV LLC, a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) by the Veterans Affairs Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE), is a joint venture between Lead Your Way Solutions LLC (LYWS) and Federal Staffing Resources LLC (FSR).
We have over 20 years of healthcare experience in the VHA and DoD, and serve military treatment facilities and VA medical centers and clinics across the country. Our shared commitment is to help every organization fulfill their mission by providing unmatched solutions through industry best practices, talent management, program management and culture compatibility. Our goal is to ensure a successful, unified team.
Together, we bring:
- A proven and proactive human resources and talent management solution platform
- 24/7 in-house program management support
- Wide-ranging digital media recruitment strategies
- Proficiency in Federal healthcare and VA-specific credentialing and security protocols
- Compliance with HIPAA and Department of Labor Regulations
- In-depth knowledge of The Joint Commission Standards
- Expertise in improving business performance and accelerating management competencies
- Prime on large-scale national healthcare contracts for the Veterans Health Administration and the Department of Defense:
- VA Western States Network Consortium (WSNC) Nursing and Ancillary BPA
- VA Western States Network Consortium (WSNC) Physician BPA
- Air Force Medical Service Commodity Council-Clinical Acquisition Support Services (CLASS)
- Defense Health Agency Medical Q-Coded Services (MQS)
- Navy Northeast Nursing Multiple Award Task Order (MATO)
- Navy Carolina Multiple Award Task Order (MATO)
- Navy Western Nursing Multiple Award Task Order (MATO)
- Navy Seaport-e Subcontractor on Multiple Teams
Specialty areas include:
Health/Life Sciences, Administrative Services,Technology Support Services, Logistics/Technical Support Services, Program Management Support Services, Process Improvement, Leadership Development and Organizational Alignment.
LYWS is in an approved SBA All Small Business Mentor/Protégé (M/P) relationship with FSR. As a Protégé in this Program, LYWS is eligible to form a joint venture (JV) with their SBA-approved Mentor, FSR. As part of this M/P relationship, LYWS receives direct Operational, Marketing, and Program Management Support from FSR. This allows LYWS to not only fulfill the requirements of a contract but also provides the ability to leverage FSR’s experience and expertise. Any experience or past performance of LYWS or FSR represents the direct experience of Somerville.
561320 621111 621112 621210 621310 621330 621340 621492 621498 621511 621512 621610 621999 622110
622210 622310 623110 623311 541690 541714 541715 541990 561110 561330 561410 561611